Based in Sydney / California / Edinburgh
Muddledash is a couch-competitive octopus racing game. You are a wriggly little octopus, trying to get to the most bopping party of the year with a gift in hand before all your friends. Just one catch - there's only one gift. Fashionably late is now out of season.
Muddledash began as a small experiment in physics-driven animations in early 2016. When we realised how fun it was to scurry around the worlds we'd created, we spent our summer intensely developing the game into what it is today. We hope to release Muddledash on Steam very soon, and have our eyes set on bringing it to multiple platforms in the near future.
- Fast paced octopus racing.
- Local multiplayer with support for up to 4 players.
- Carefully crafted procedural level generation - never run the same course twice!
- Tag-team respawn system, so you're only be left behind if your friends hate you.
- Original soundtrack by Robert J! Lake.
Greenlight Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "EGX Rezzed - Leftfield Collection" Official selection - London, April 2017
- "NowPlayThis" Official selection - London, April 2017
- "Sacramento Indie Arcade" Official selection - Sacramento, April 2017
- "Feral Vector" Showcase - Hebden Bridge, June 2017
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below to complete a distribute() request and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
We keep an active development blog for Muddledash on the TIGSource forums. You can check it out here: forums.tigsource.com.
slampunks is two game developers from Scotland and Australia respectively clonking their smooth heads together to create a party game about racing octopuses.
More information on slampunks, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Designer, artist, mixed bag
Programmer, designer, artist, fingers in many pots
Robert J! Lake
Musician, sound designer